The course is for beginners who have completed the Marugoto A1 Module 1 course or have an equivalent level of Nihongo proficiency, and are interested in Japanese language and culture. Communicative language activities are provided and used within the context of Japanese settings, e.g. traveling, shopping, etc. You will be able to speak simple Japanese right away. Reading and writing of Japanese characters will not be taken in the course.
March 10 – April 23, 2015
(Tuesday & Thursday)
|Time||6:20 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.|
|Venue||The Japan Foundation, Manila|
|Tuition Fee||Php 3,800.00 (For those who have not taken A1 Module 1: Php 3,800 + Php 450 for textbook)|
|Age||At least 17 years old|
Maximum of 16 persons per class
Minimum of 10 persons per class
The Japan Foundation, Manila
23/F Pacific Star Bldg., Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Cor. Makati Ave., Makati City
TEL. # 811-6155~58 FAX # 811-6153 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. MARUGOTO Starter A1 Module 2 Application Form
2. MARUGOTO Starter A1 Module 2 Flyer
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
1. Understand and use familiar every day expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type, such as how to get to a destination, how to do some shopping.
2. Ask and answer questions about personal details such as one’s hobby and schedule.
3. Express one’s feelings and preferences.
4. Interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
Submit duly accomplished application form to the JFM together with the payment on or before February 27, 2015 (Friday).
For those who have not taken “Marugoto Japanese Language & Culture A1 Module 1”, there will be a qualifying level check test and interview scheduled on February 25 (Wednesday) & February 26 (Thursday) at any time from 4:00 p.m. ‐6:00 p.m. Applicants must submit the application form (together with the preferred time and date for the test) by email or fax by February 24, 2015(Tuesday). (For test schedule confirmation, please contact Kimy Tanmo at 02-811-6155 or via e-mail at email@example.com)