The course is for those who have completed the Marugoto A2-1 Module 1 or those who possess an equivalent background* and are interested in the further development of their Japanese language proficiency and understanding of Japanese culture. Communicative language activities are provided and used within the context of Japanese settings.
August 3 – September 14, 2015
(Mondays and Thursdays)
|Time||6:20p.m. – 8:30p.m.|
|Venue||The Japan Foundation, Manila|
|Tuition Fee||Php 3,800 (plus Php 700 book fee for those who have not taken A2-1 Module 1)|
|Age||At least 17 years old|
Minimum of 10 students per class
Maximum of 16 students per class
The Japan Foundation, Manila
23/F Pacific Star Bldg., Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Cor. Makati Ave., Makati City
TEL. # 811-6155~58 FAX # 811-6153 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. MARUGOTO A2-1 Module 2 Flyer
2. MARUGOTO A2-1 Module 2 Application Form
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
1. Understand sentences and frequently used expressions regarding topics such as business, health, celebrations, etc.
2. Communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
3. Describe clearly and in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
Submit duly accomplished application form to the JFM together with the payment on or before July 27, 2015 (Monday).
*For those who have not taken JFM Marugoto Courses, there will be a placement test and interview scheduled on July 21 (Tuesday) and July 22 (Wednesday) from 2:00p.m. - 6:00p.m. Please contact Ms. Kimy Tanmo (email@example.com) for placement test schedule reservations. Please submit the completed application form by July 20 (Monday).