The course is for beginners who have completed the Marugoto A1 course and are interested in learning how to read & write Japanese Characters, namely ‐Hiragana and Katakana. Since the course is recommended for those who wish to continue to the A2 level of the Marugoto series, some basic Kanji will also be taken up based on the Marugoto A1 textbook.
|Term:||July 2 – August 1, 2013 (Tuesdays & Thursdays)|
|Time:||6:20 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.|
|Venue:||The Japan Foundation, Manila|
|Tuition Fee:||Php 2,400.00|
|Age:||At least 17 years old|
Minimum 10 persons per class
Maximum 16 persons per class
The Japan Foundation, Manila
23/F Pacific Star Bldg., Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Cor. Makati Ave., Makati City
TEL. # 811-6155~58
FAX # 811-6153
1. MARUGOTO MOJI Course Flyer
2. MARUOTO MOJI Course Application Form
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
1. Read and write Hiragana and Katakana characters.
2. Write Hiragana and Katakana words found in the Marugoto A1 activity course book.
3. Read and understand Hiragana and Katakana and Kanji words and sentences found in the Marugoto A1 course book.
Submit duly accomplished application form to the JFM together with the payment on or before June 21.
Minimum number of participants required for the conduct of the course: at least 10 enrollees.