The course is for those who have completed the Marugoto A1 Modules 1 & 2, MOJI course and MarugotoA2-1, and are interested in further developing the Japanese language proficiency and the understanding regarding culture. Communicative language activities are provided and used within the context of Japanese settings.
|Term||February 18 to May 6, 2014 (Tuesdays)|
|Time||6:20p.m. – 8:30p.m.|
|Venue||The Japan Foundation, Manila|
|Age||At least 17 years old|
|Class size||Maximum 16 persons per class|
The Japan Foundation, Manila
23/F Pacific Star Bldg., Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Cor. Makati Ave., Makati City
TEL. # 811-6155~58 FAX # 811-6153 E-mail: email@example.com
1. MARUGOTO A2-2 Module 1 Flyer
2. MARUOTO A 2-2 Module 1 Application Form
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
1. Understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
2. Communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
3. Describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need and clearly and is prepared to help.
Submit duly accomplished application form to the JFM together with the payment on or before February 14.
For those who have not taken “Marugoto A1 Course”, “Moji Course” and “Marugoto A2-1 Course”, there will be a qualifying level check test and interview scheduled on February 12 and 13from 2:00p.m. - 6:00p.m. Please call 811-6155 for test appointments (Ms. Gamatan).