The course is for those who have completed the Marugoto A2-1 Module 1 or those* with equivalent Nihongo Fluency, and are interested in the further development of their Japanese language proficiency and understanding of Japanese culture. Communicative language activities are provided and used within the context of Japanese settings.
April 3 – May 20, 2014
(Tuesdays and Thursdays)
|Time||6:20p.m. – 8:30p.m.|
|Venue||The Japan Foundation, Manila|
|Age||At least 17 years old|
|Class size||Maximum 16 persons per class|
The Japan Foundation, Manila
23/F Pacific Star Bldg., Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Cor. Makati Ave., Makati City
TEL. # 811-6155~58 FAX # 811-6153 E-mail: email@example.com
1. MARUGOTO A1 Module 2-1 Module 2 Flyer
2. MARUOTO A1 Module 2-1 Module 2 Application Form
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
1. Understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
2. Communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
3. Describe clearly and in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
Submit duly accomplished application form to the JFM together with the payment on or before March 27.
*For those who have not taken JFM Marugoto Courses, there will be a qualifying level check test and interview scheduled on March 24 and 25 from 2:00p.m. - 6:00p.m. Please call tel. # 811-6155 for test appointments. (c/o Ms. Emilyn Gamatan)