The course is for beginners who have completed the Marugoto A1 Module 1 course and are interested in Japanese language and culture. Communicative language activities are provided and used within the context of Japanese settings, such as - traveling, shopping etc. You will be able to speak simple Japanese right away. Grammar and reading as well as writing of Japanese characters will not be taken in the course.
October 29 – December 05, 2013
(Tuesdays and Thursdays)
|Time:||6:20p.m. – 8:30p.m.|
|Venue:||The Japan Foundation, Manila|
|Tuition Fee:||Php 3,800.00|
|Age:||At least 17 years old|
|Class size:||Maximum 16 persons per class|
The Japan Foundation, Manila
23/F Pacific Star Bldg., Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Cor. Makati Ave., Makati City
TEL. # 811-6155~58 FAX # 811-6153 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. MARUGOTO A1 Module 2 Flyer
2. MARUOTO A1 Module 2 Application Form
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
1. Understand and use familiar every day expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type, such as - how to order food and drinks.
2. Introduce oneself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as - one’s family and where one lives.
3. Interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
Submit duly accomplished application form to the JFM together with the payment on or before October 15.
Application form can be accessed from the JFM’s website (www.jfmo.org.ph).
For those who have not taken “Marugoto Japanese language & Culture A1 Module 1 course”, there will be a qualifying level check test and interview scheduled on October 11 and 14 at anytime from 2:00p.m. - 6:00p.m. Please call 811-6155 for test appointments